How Do You Get Result Sets in Oracle8 SPs?

From: dhmac <dhmac_at_JUSTREMOVETHISmy-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 18:19:54 -0500

I'm working on a project that is converting from Sybase to Oracle8. In Sybase, the project uses numerous stored procedures to encapsulate all of the select statements. Now I've been told that Oracle SPs don't support result sets. I know Oracle7 cannot do it but was this ability added to Oracle8? If not, is there an easy way to simulate this in Oracle8?

Thanks Received on Wed Mar 17 1999 - 17:19:54 CST