Re: Configuring Oracle 8 on a standalone NT box

From: Christopher M. Day <christopher.day_at_rdbms.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 20:24:12 +0000

Van,

Simon's original posting was about getting Oracle to work with the web server on a standalone NT machine. The use of the bequeath driver will NOT give him a tcp/ip stack in which to use the web server.

The suggestion for the MS Loopback adapter with TCP/IP solves the connectivity issues on both Oracle and the Webserver.

Chris.