compiler for PL/SQL?

From: frank <frank_at_mediaaktiv.de>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 15:03:51 +0100

Hello everybody,

I'd like to know if there is a compiler for PL/SQL scripts such as stored Procedures or triggers.
In the documentation I read about a compiler, but I was not able to find out how to use it. (Or is it used automatically when I create a trigger? If so, it doesn't work well at all)
I'm using a NT System and Oracle 7.3.

Thanks in advance
Frank Received on Wed Mar 17 1999 - 08:03:51 CST