Need help with Listner

From: fred <fred_at_here.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:10:05 GMT

I am trying to connect personal oracle 8.0.3 to developer. I tried to set up the network connection using a database alias as described in oracle's connect pdf file. The connection worked. but every time I reboot the computer, the developer can't connect again. I have to go to a dos window and start the listner again. Have I done something wrong? Shouldn't oracle be able to connect without my having to start the listner manually every time?

thanks if you can help
fred Received on Wed Mar 17 1999 - 05:10:05 CST