SQL*LOADER and SYSDATE

From: john kelly <johnt.kelly_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 17 Mar 1999 00:12:04 GMT

Is there a way to do the following in sqlloader for a date field

        date_toreview (sysdate + 10),
or have a fixed value of a date added to this field. I've tried many different ways to get a date in the future loaded in this field for these records that I am trying to load and I keep getting SQL LOADER syntax errors.
The file has to many records to manually update.

Thanks in advance.

        John Received on Tue Mar 16 1999 - 18:12:04 CST