Oracle 8i , oracle 8, Java

From: RC <rc370_at_columbia.edu>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 15:23:37 -0500

I'm takling a program and wonder what the path to take. One path is to learn the core of the oracle language PL/SQL and the other road is to learn Oracle applied to the Java language( namely using Jdeveloper and learning the java program). I believe if I follow the road into the Java track of oracle I will be required to to get get Oracle 8i and learn from it. They say that oracle intergrated with java is the hot new trend. This ha me wondering if there will be a job out there if i take the oracle 8i track. Any suggestions on what i should do? Received on Tue Mar 16 1999 - 14:23:37 CST