Re: OCI program

From: Vladimir Schukin <schukin_at_ntvplus.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 1999 19:44:06 +0300

IMHO you can try the following way :).
Write pl/sql function which can insert the record into table. This function can return for example 0-success index number -if not one.
Second if you want to insert the package of records. May be you ought to make the temporary table which can contain the indexes which were falled. Your function can return the ref cursor. Ok.
Unfortunately I think you can catch only the OCI messages about errors and there is no way to get the falled indexes as you want. Vladimir