Where is ORACLE.SQL package?!

From: Simeon Panev <simeonp_at_proxyma.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:11:42 -0500

Hi all,

We are trying to write some JDBC code and we are having troubles finding ORACLE.SQL.* classes which are used in Oracle sample code.

Does someone have info on this topic? We've checked the JDBC driver and the server itself, but without any luck. Are we missing something?

Thanks in advance,
Simeon Received on Mon Mar 15 1999 - 17:11:42 CST