Oracle contract in Boston

From: <chris_at_nhsijava.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:22:49 GMT

New Horizons Software is a software consulting company located in Lowell, Massachusetts. We are a fast growing company looking for software consultants to join our team. If you are a software professional looking for a contract assignment please contact us.

We are trying to fill the following contract assignment.

Work:	Oracle database development, mostly back-end work doing
	stored procedures, triggers, SQl, etc
Skills:	Oracle 7.X/8.X, PL/SQL, billing application experience
preferred
Years Exp: 	3 years plus, U.S. experience required
Length:	contract to permanent
Location:	North Shore of Boston.
Rate:		Open

Contact:	Chris Prince