I can't install Oracle Web Application Server

From: Eureka Informatique <info_at_eurekainfo.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 14:35:16 +0000

Oracle 8 Server is installed on WindowsNT4 server. When I try to install Oracle Web Application Server, I get this messagebox :
lstnr.ins(412): FILE_NOT_FOUND while creating directory c:\oran\ows\admin\ows\website30\httpd_ntf

The trouble is lstnr.ins exists in c:\tmp_owas\NT_x86\ows\3.0 Re-installation doesn't change anything. For information, my current Oracle_Home directory is the default one (c:\orant), I'm using the Oracle 8 Entreprise Edition 8.0.4.0.0 and the Oracle Web Application Server 3.0.1.0.1 standing on the Oracle on Windows NT's trial CD_ROM version 4.0
Excuse my english, and thanks a lot for helping. Mathieu. Received on Mon Mar 15 1999 - 08:35:16 CST