Using Multiple DBs in Oracle8 PL/SQL

From: Adam Sorati <adams_at_sgen.com.au>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 09:41:34 +1100

I am using Oracle8 and have been given the task of writing an archive program,
which is required to move data out to another DB.

My plan is the write a PL/SQL function to do this. My question is can a PL/SQL function refference 2 Oracle8 DBs and how is it done.

Any help or comments on the would be appreciated.

--
Adam Sorati
adams_at_sgen.com.au

SoftGen Australia Received on Sun Mar 14 1999 - 16:41:34 CST