Survey

From: yajun yi <y-yi_at_nwu.edu>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 22:58:08 -0600

Greetings to all Oracle DBAs,

I would like to find out what is the average ratio of Instance/DBA in Oracle community out there. All I need are "company", "# of DBA" and "# of Instances (test, QA and production)". You can either post your reply to this group or email me directly.

Thanks

Jizhong
Oracle DBA
jizwang_at_yahoo.com
--

yajun yi
Northwestern University, Evanston, IL. USA y-yi_at_nwu.edu Received on Thu Mar 11 1999 - 22:58:08 CST