Having Problem on running Oracle8 Easy Net Configuration???

From: Vivian Choi <vivian_choi_at_rossinc.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 1999 01:41:37 GMT

Hi Everyone,

I have just installed Oracle 8.0.5 Enterprise edition into my NT 4.0 workstation/SP4. Everything is running alright except Oracle8 Easy Net Configuration and Oracle8 Assistant. When I am trying to run the Oracle8 Easy Net Configuration, Dr Watson shows up stating that the java.exe had created an unexpected error and I cannot even run Oracle8 Easy Net Configuration.

I would like to know if everyone had run into the same situation and if anyone can provide some advise on how to fix this problem. Any help is greatly appreciate.

Vivian
Vivian_choi_98_at_yahoo.com Received on Thu Mar 11 1999 - 19:41:37 CST