output increment rows to a table

From: Sajnish Gupta <Sajnish.Gupta_at_westgeo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 17:49:44 -0600

With an example, I think I can question it better. Suppose i have a field zip_code that has 76016 repeated 100 times and 72042 repeated 16 times. I want to output atleast 5 rows of each, but it has to be in a wide spectrum i.e. 1st, 20th, 40th, 60th, and 80th rows for zip_code 76016 and 1st, 3rd, 6th, 9th, and 12th.
Hence the output is determined on the count of that group of zip_code. Thank you
Sajnish Received on Thu Mar 11 1999 - 17:49:44 CST