Re: It's so difficulty in developing on Developer

From: Kapil Madan <kapil.madan_at_in.bosch.com>
Date: 11 Mar 1999 04:54:52 GMT

I would like to add that in Forms 5.0 (which uses plsql ver2.0) you can have plsql table which you can use as arrays. With record groups you will have to do extra bit of programming to simulate array behaviour which can be avoided when using plsql table.

Kapil

Kapil Madan <kapil.madan_at_in.bosch.com> wrote in article <01be6b79$10d8a180$140394ad_at_qcs20.ban.india.bosch.com>...