Oracle Education

From: Kevin <chance5_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 19:39:20 -0500

I'm interested in changing professions. I currently work in the financial field but I'm seriously considering going into DB management. I started to take Columbia's CTA program for database management and did well the first semester but decided to hold off partly because I had difficulty justifying the 2,500 dollar tuition. I have seen a number of computer school ads in periodicals like Computer User offering Oracle training for much less money. Any advise out there on the best route to take that will provide me with the skills I need to be marketable but will not bankrupt me in the processes

Thanks All Received on Wed Mar 10 1999 - 18:39:20 CST