Oracle HTML Page Development

From: <jobnet_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 1999 03:40:21 GMT

Our company is presently using Oracle RDBMS V8 and the Web Server V3 on Windows NT platform. We are developing web based systems using PL/SQL, java and HTML. We are looking into the best ways in which to develop HTML screens and how to intergrate the development of the code behind the screens with the design of the look and feel of the pages.

At present we design the screen using HTML embedded in PL/SQL then pass the rouge version of the screen to a designer. The designer writes the HTML to standardise the screen layout. Once this is done the HTML code is then intergrated with the PL/SQL already written which takes considerable time.

Does anyone have any comments/ideas on the best ways to approach the development of web based screens?