Re: Oracle:SQL Training - 100% Web based - w/ Live Practice Database

From: Frank Torres <ftorres_at_student.gc.maricopa.edu>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 15:57:40 -0700

Daniel,

Hi. Thanks for letting me know.

I've fixed a few other bugs on the SQL Tutorial Site, and I think I prevented another problem from occuring again. Someone from Denmark tried to crash the server this morning - they tried for over an hour to bring it to it's knees. I have measures in place to prevent this from happening again - I hope. It's sad that someone would actually do that. The server was unavailable for an hour or so this morning, but it's up now.

Please try again if you couldn't reach it: http://torresoft.netmegs.com

Frank Torres
torresf_at_uswest.net Received on Tue Mar 09 1999 - 16:57:40 CST