US-Montco.Bus.Analyst-MaximGroup

From: Alen K. Ryan <alryan_at_aerotek.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 1999 17:45:56 -0500

TITLE: US- MontCo. Business Analyst- MAXIM GROUP

Location:          Montgomery County
Duration:          6 months with the strong possibility of extension

Our client, a leader in the financial industry, is looking for a senior level Business Analyst with a solid knowledge of Oracle. Experience with data models and physical models as a Modeler Analyst, knowledge of business trends, and the ability to develop or create requirements of impact relating to the existing business are a must. Financial experience is a big plus.

The Maxim Group has been a leader in the consulting industry since 1987. That's because we do what it takes to keep our consultants challenged and rewarded. At Maxim, we place an emphasis on building strong relationships with our consultants and clients. From the personal delivery of your weekly checks to our dedication to finding a placement for each of our consultants after the end of a project, you will find our service orientation to be number one in the industry.

In addition to Full time and hourly consulting, training and competitive compensation, our generous benefits include options of Blue Cross/ Blue Shield medical coverage, CIGNA HMO medical coverage, Long term disability, Group Life Insurance, Dental and Vision coverage, and a 401K plan.

To contact our Plymouth Meeting office, serving greater Philadelphia including parts of New Jersey and Delaware, contact me at: Maxim Group
4070 Butler Pike Suite 100
Plymouth Meeting, PA 19462

Alen Ryan
Tel: 1-888-448-8812 x9134
 610-238-9134
Fax: 610-238-4500
Email: alryan_at_maximgroup.com Received on Tue Mar 09 1999 - 16:45:56 CST