March Georgia Oracle User Group Meeting

From: Daniel P. Looby <iasysdl_at_prism.gatech.edu>
Date: 9 Mar 1999 08:02:08 -0500

The March Georgia Oracle User Group meeting will be held on March 11. 1999 starting at 7:00 PM at The Seale Group, Inc. at Building 300 in the Northridge Business Park.

The presentation will be by David Free from Syncrologic and is titled: Implementing "Unplugged" Applications.

Georgia Oracle membership is $10.00 per year with an e-mail address, $15.00 per year with a U.S. Postal Address.

Directions:

If going north on GA 400 take the Northridge exit (#6). Follow exit loop immediately to the right on Northridge Road crossing over GA400. Stay in right lane and take first right onto Dunwoody Place. Proceed to the entrance to the Northridge Business Park (right hand turn) and go to building 300, Suite 315 (Seale Group Training Center).

If going south on GA 400 take the Northridge exit (#6). At end of exit loop continue straight through intersection on Dunwoody Place. Proceed to the entrance to the Northridge Business Park (right hand turn) and go to building 300, Suite 315 (Seale Group Training Center).

For a map visit The Seale Group, Inc. web page at http://www.seale.com/locations.htm

Please e-mail (dan.looby_at_oit.gatech.edu) or phone (404-894-9587) if attending so that I may get a head count for a pizza order. And if you are vegetarian let me know so I know how much vegetarian pizza to order.

Dan Looby
Georgia Oracle Treasurer

--

Daniel Looby                    Members of the Bathroom Reader's Institute sit
631 Cherry Street NW              firmly for what they believe in!