Re: Oracle Magazines or periodicals

From: Robert H. Thompson <rthomp41_at_ford.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 1999 11:35:32 -0500

Mike wrote:

> Can anyone suggest a good magazine or periodical for Oracle. Looking for
> something geared toward DBA's but I also have a interest in App.
> Devolopment.
>
> Thanks in advance
> mike

Check out the Oracle Magazine. It's okay. Some hype, some good tips. The latest issues focuses on the 'NEW DBA'. (hey its their title not mine). There also used to be a magazine called the Oracle Informant. (loved their Delphi Informant mag) I don't know if its still around though.

Hope this helps

Rob Thompson Received on Mon Mar 08 1999 - 10:35:32 CST