Does Oracle 8 Support Temp Tables?

From: Scott Dudley <scottd_at_goodnet.com>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 16:22:00 +0000

I'm new to Oracle and have developed an Oracle 8 Pro*C application. I'm now optimizing for performance and was wondering if Oracle 8 allows for creation of temp tables/indexes in RAM as other DBMS' do. If so, would someone enlighten me as to syntax, etc. as I have limited access to documentation?

Many thanks.

--
Regards,

Scott Dudley Received on Sat Mar 06 1999 - 10:22:00 CST