CO-DENVER ORACLE DBA.........Pre IPO

From: Headhunter <Headhunter_at_pcisys.net>
Date: Fri, 5 Mar 1999 18:02:50 -0700

Oracle DBA Job Posting

Consider joining one of the hottest companies in Colorado today.

The company is ChannelPoint and is located in Colorado Springs, CO with a new facility coming online in Broomfield CO.

You can check us out on the web at www.channelpoint.com

We are actively hiring a top gun Oracle DBA for our Denver operation.

We are also seeking top software engineers, product managers, technical support engineers and web
design professional for our product development environment. Looking for expertise in JAVA,
CORBA, C++, OOD, OOA, Testing, UI, Servlet, XML, XSL, XSDF, Oracle, CGI, DCOM/COM,
PhotoShop, JAVA/Script, HTML, as well as other related technologies.

This is a very sophisticated development group building leading edge e-commerce products. If you or anyone you know would be interested in talking to ChannelPoint about career opportunities, please contact me directly.

This is a pre-IPO opportunity and all employees receive stock when hired !!

Regards

Don Desjardins
Senior Staffing Consultant
ChannelPoint, Inc
719-527-6774
dond_at_channelpoint.com
headhunter_at_pcisys.net Received on Fri Mar 05 1999 - 19:02:50 CST