Re: Help with first stored procedure

From: dieresis <dieresis_at_vnet.net>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 1999 00:11:30 GMT

Thanks for your response.

Rights do not seem to be an issue. I can run equivalent anonymous blocks under the same user without any problems. As soon as I put it in a procedure, though, I get the identifier-declaration error.

I also checked Security Manager and verified that this user has full access to the table. There is also a synonym for the table that maps to a view of the table in the table owner's space.

In any case, no matter how I qualify the table name, I get errors when trying to create a procedure and no errors when running anonymous PL/SQL blocks.

---Dieresis [dieresis_at_my-dejanews.com] Received on Fri Mar 05 1999 - 18:11:30 CST