Oracle and Director

From: Edwin Steennis <w.a.c.steennis_at_stud.tue.nl>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 1999 09:32:23 +0100

Hi, I have a question regarding communication between software I want to make in Macromedia Director and an Oracle Database. We have PDM software, Iman from Unigraphics Solutions, and I would like to know if I can retrieve all data put in via the Iman system. I especially mean the links between the product data. And if so, can I get to this data through ODBC, and if so, is there an Xtra for Director which makes this possible?

Edwin Steennis Received on Fri Mar 05 1999 - 02:32:23 CST