RE: Oracle:SQL Training - 100% Web based - w/ Live Practice Database

From: FRANK TORRES <ftorres_at_aztec.asu.edu>
Date: 4 Mar 1999 22:19:09 GMT

Thank you for the overwhelming response & positive feedback on this new Free Intro to SQL Tutorial. Thanks to those who responded to the "bug" that they noticed this morning. It turns out that someone found out how to circumvent security and delete my demo table. I've covered up that hole, and it's ready to go again. If you encountered any errors while submitting SQL commands with the Interpreter, please try again. Sorry about that.

http://torresoft.netmegs.com

That should not happen again. Please check it out.

Frank