Oracle Jobs available

From: m burgess <cliveden_at_cliveden.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 17:52:07 -0000

I am Writing from a company called Cliveden Recruitment, and have several perament positions that may be of interest to you. If you have any oracle skills, from database administration to development then please get a copy of you C.V. to me as soon as you can.

My name is Martin Donnelly, contact me either by phone (01344 489489) or e-mail (cliveden_at_cliveden.co.uk).

Thankyou for your time

Martin Donnelly
For and on behalf of Cliveden Recruitment PLC. Received on Thu Mar 04 1999 - 11:52:07 CST