HR?

From: zac marshall <_at_auracom.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 22:00:41 -0500

  I work with a placement company and I am having a lot of requests for Oracle programmers with experience in HR Functional 8.0 and 8.1 , and do not know what it is. I don't like not knowing what I am dealing with and would appreciate anyone who can bring me to date. thanx zm Received on Wed Mar 03 1999 - 21:00:41 CST