Re: ora-01002 fetch-out-of-sequence (report 2.5)

From: ssts <ssts_at_pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 1999 09:00:32 +0800

Hi Mark,

    i had checked my report, it is just a simple report without issue any commits statement. In report trigger (before parameter form) i had written select statement in order to get the system date during the parameter form display

        select sysdate into :app_date from dual;

    I re-structure my query instead of using two table in queries, i'm create the formulars and placeholder column in order to store the customer's information from customer table. When i ran the report, the result are displayed on screen without any error message, even though i run so many time the error didn't came out anymore.

    This is why i felt that report 2.5 still not stable yet, i couldn't catched the logic how it worked.

    Anyway thanks for your information!!