Oracle channel on IRC - any interest?

From: <rspeaker_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 15:17:26 GMT

Hi all,

I am considering registering for an "Oracle" channel on IRC, where we could hold "real-time" open discussions, and request/provide assistance to and from others. To get the channel registered, and to keep it that way, I need to maintain at least 10 regular users, and I figured this would be the best place to check for interest. I think the channel would complement the discussion groups, in that users who are in a time-serious situation may be able to find answers quicker than posting and waiting for replies.

Feel free to email me or post replies here.

Thanks,
Roy