Datafile question (continued)

From: ed <ed_at_basford.demon.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Mar 1999 09:27:18 -0800

I recreated the control file after MAXDATAFILES had been reached. No problem. However, I still have this sixth datafile, which Oracle doesn't know about. i.e. it wasn't in the trace file which gets run as an sql. How can I know it's ok to delete it as I need to add some more datafiles.

Thanks.

Ed. Received on Wed Mar 03 1999 - 11:27:18 CST