Perl GD & GIFgraph with OAS 4.0

From: Rich Buckley <rich.buckley_at_card.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 1999 12:32:28 -0000

All,

Anyone have any experience in using the perl packages GD and GIFgraph (GIFgraph
requires GD) with the perl cartridge OAS 4 (I am using version 4.0.7). Any precompiled
versions of GD I have downloaded are not compatible with the perl cartridge, any source
distributions downloaded require the perl source tree and configuration specific to my
machine. I am using NT which complicates matters some :-(

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

--Rich Received on Tue Mar 02 1999 - 06:32:28 CST