Re: Starting SQLPLUS with Prompted Username/Password

From: jason lee <jason.lee_at_moh.hnet.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 14:13:46 -0800

The shortcut target should only include the full path to the executable:   C:\ORAWIN95\BIN\PLUS33W.EXE To have your script run immediately after login, place the script filename '@c:\testscriptsql' in a file called login.sql. This file should reside in the target directory of the above mentioned shortcut.

Once sqlplus is executed, a login screen appears which prompts for a username/password/instance. If login is granted all commands in login.sql will be executed including your predefined @c:\testscriptsql.