Re: Oracle Guru?

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_ictgroup.com>
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 1999 08:04:07 -0500

Hi Ed,

    Read the Oracle newsgroups every day (without fail). If you see something you don't understand look it up in your Oracle docs or one of the many good reference books you
have -- you did buy the Oracle Press or Corolios books for the version of Oracle you have -- didn't you?

    If there is a local Oracle users group -- join it -- and be sure to go to the meetings and meet some people. You will find many are more than willing to help you out when you have a specific question or problem.

That should be enough to get you started. Now when you are able to go through all of the Oracle newsgroups in under two hours per day and understand everything you read ...

regards

Jerry Gitomer