Re: Linux GUI ODBC

From: <shadow_at_magibox.net>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 1999 03:17:14 GMT

Hey,

I have been looking for some tools as well. I did manage to find oratcl, which includes some GUI tools written in Tk/tcl for X windows. I was able to compile it an got an apparently good library under HP-UX 10.2 However, to my dismay I found that the server is running an (unpatched) version of Oracle 7.3.2 - one which has problems with its OCI calls and causes an error when I try to execute oralogon. Patching it (oracle) at this point probably wont go over well - people where I work are too scared to touch the thing.

-Dan Davis