HELP: Oracle Web Application Server 3.0

From: <michaeltw_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 22:54:15 GMT

Having problem running WAS 3.0 on a NT 4 machine. Admin listener will not start when computer is connected with company network. "Admin listener does not exist" error message comes up when ever system is log into company domain. However, I was able to stard the Admin listener when log on locally. I have tried to reinstall WAS 3.0 several times, but is getting the same erroneous result.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion this problem. &#137;