Job Opportunity

From: Jack N Welber <jwelber1_at_tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 03:23:36 GMT

One of the top InformationTechnology Companies in the world continues to expand its' Consulting Business to meet the growing demand for Integrated IT Solutions. Current emphasis on Data Warehousing. Our client invests in on-going training and mentoring, offers multiple career options and ample opportunity for advancement, and a highly professional environment. Compensation and benefits are among the best. Most positions require extensive travel and the freedom to live where you want.

We are currently seeking degreed professionals with a minimum of 2 years experience in any of the following areas: UDB/EEE/DBA, DW/IT Architecture, SAP/ERP, Principals, Project Managers, AS400, DBA and Oracle with emphasis on large scale partitioned multi-terabyte environments. System Administrators with SP2/RS6000/UN/HP on a large scale as above. Also highly technical DB modelers.

Email in confidence to jwelber_at_tampabay.rr.com or call Jack Welber at 813-881-1110.

Lloyd Prescott Associates
Tampa, Fl Received on Sat Feb 27 1999 - 21:23:36 CST