Can you CREATE Table through PL/SQL

From: Sean Dolan <dolans_at_stripe.Colorado.EDU>
Date: 26 Feb 99 20:10:09 GMT

        I can not find in any documentation whether you can create a table "on-the-fly" through PL/SQL procedures. I have tried to implement an idea in some pseudo code but it doesn't compile. I'm creating a table based on a SELECT call that pulls certain data from many tables before the data is cleared out of the tables. Then the "saved" data resides in a table all by itself for an export. Any ideas?

Thanks again,
Sean Dolan
sean_at_3si.com Received on Fri Feb 26 1999 - 14:10:09 CST