Re: Multiple Selects

From: John Thwaites <John.Thwaites_at_alliedsignal.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 13:04:07 -0500

You need to create your receiving procedure with a PL/SQL table as the input parameter to receive the multiple selections:

    Procedure Test( programmer in asp_owa_util.big_arr)

        For Loopcnt in programmer.first..programmer.last
        Loop

            If  programmer.exists(loopcnt) Then

                    --do something with programmer(loopcnt);

            End If; -- exists

        End Loop;

    End;

John Thwaites