Pages NOT PRINTED !!

From: <jricardo_at_ipb.pt>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:02:13 GMT

Hi ppl :

 I've Reports 2.1 working well fine, but sometimes when i print a report with a large amount of pages, some pages are not printed... For example, yesterday i printed a report with almost 200 pages, and some pages where not printed ? Does anyone have the same problem ?

 My printer is HP LaserJet 5SI/MX Duplex !  My OS is Windows NT 4.0
 Application is Oracle Reports 2.1

Thankx
If you know how to help me mail me to jricardo_at_ipb.pt