Reports 2.5/Alternatives

From: Corinna Becker <Corinna.Becker_at_removethis.memo.ikea.com>
Date: 26 Feb 1999 11:48:56 GMT

Hello,
does anyone know an alternative to Oracle ReportWriter 2.5? I am looking especially for a tool that can replace the character mode reports. The RW2.5 is a bit unreliable when designing the layout (for character mode reports). So everytime I want to be sure that my report is ok I have to make print out. As the printer sounds really like a machine gun I would like to replace the tool by something more reliable. By the way, I have no problems with our bitmapped mode reports. There the tool seems to be more reliable.
Thanks for your tips
Corinna Received on Fri Feb 26 1999 - 05:48:56 CST