Oracle and Novell Groupwise

From: Helen M. Adcock <hell_at_ihug.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:17:22 +1300

Hello all

Has anyone out there built an interface between Oracle Forms 5.0 and Groupwise? Our Help Desk system used to use MS-Mail to automatically contact clients when jobs were allocated/completed etc. and also to assign calls to IS staff, eg. using triggers on POST-COMMIT, etc.

Now that we have moved to Novell Groupwise, the MAPI package we used with MS-Mail is defunct.

Has anyone done anything similar with Groupwise, and if so, is there any possibility of getting a copy of the scripts, or can you tell me where to get them?

Please email me at: hadcock_at_arc.govt.nz rather than reply to this address, and thanks in advance.

Helen Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 20:17:22 CST