Re: SQL*NET and Visual Basic

From: Matthias Gresz <GreMa_at_t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 1999 16:20:48 +0100

Diznick schrieb:

> I have 2 NT servers, one is an oracle server and the other is my application
> server. Does anyone have any code samples showing how to access my oracle
> 7.3 database on one NT server through VB on another NT server?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Joshua Rudin
> Consultant, Webman, and just a hell of a nice guy!
> jrudin_at_hotmail.com

Hi Joshua,

try Oracle Objects for OLE. They're shipped for free with the oracle client sw. Just install them and then take a look at %oracle_home%\mshelp\oracle0-hlp also refer to the samples in the oo4o-folder. This may answer all your questions.

--
grema_at_t-online.de

Es gibt nichts Neues mehr.
Alles, was man erfinden kann, ist schon erfunden worden. Charles H. Duell, Leiter des US Patentamtes bei seinem Rücktritt 1899 Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 09:20:48 CST