Table Manipulation

From: John <etljhan_at_etlxdmx.ericsson.se>
Date: 25 Feb 1999 07:43:37 GMT

Hi,

I am very much an Oracle beginner, but I have inherited a web program that uses a database so I'm looking for a little help with:

  1. What commands will add/delete tables?
  2. How can I list existing table field names and details?

Unfortunately, I have no direct access to the database, only through Javascript, and no documentation :-(

Is this kind of info available on a web site anywhere?

TIA for your help,
On-On /Yogi

---

Email: etljhan_at_etlxdmx.ericsson.se | John (Yogi) Allen
East Grinstead Hash House Harriers | On On in Sussex and Kent (UK)
Brighton GO Club                   | British GO Association (2D)
Brighton Morris Men                | Melodeon, Guitar, Songs
Phone: (Home) 01444 244581         | (Work) 01444 234812
"I think, therefore I can" - Thomas the Tank Engine Received on Thu Feb 25 1999 - 01:43:37 CST