Creating Oracle Trigger

From: Michael Pine <mpine_at_pegasussoftware.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 14:49:10 +1100

I am getting a trigger compiled with errors message and typing show error after the compilation does not report any errors that the compilation was talking about.

My trigger is below, i was wondering if anyboyd might have any clues as to why my trigger is not working.

regards,

Michael Pine
mpine_at_pegasussoftware.com.au

create or replace trigger upd_sr_equipmnt_status after update of installed ON INSTRMNT
for each row
begin
update setroute.equipmnt SET constat = 6, pri_stat = 'C' WHERE setroute.equipmnt.CIN = :new.CIN
end;

sorry if you need any more information, like ?? Received on Tue Feb 23 1999 - 21:49:10 CST