Part Time Subject Expert Needed

From: Shirley Merrifield <Mfield_at_best.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 21:14:39 -0800

I am an instructional systems designer who sometimes needs subject experts to help create and review training programs.

Specifically, I am looking for someone with a good understanding of Oracle products. Work is part time/flexible schedule.

Please send me your resume/hourly rate if you are interested.

S. Merrifield Received on Mon Feb 22 1999 - 23:14:39 CST