Transaction Sequence

From: <pmitchel_at_kcc.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:02:44 GMT

I'm looking for a method to extract records from a table in the same sequence they were performed. ex: User performs following actions

                          1.inserts a row
                          2.deletes a row
                          3.update a row.

I need to determine that exact sequence that the actions above took place. My result sql needs to be insert a row, delete a row, and update a row.

I've tried timestamp, but I don't think this gives me the desired results. Will a sequence work?

Thanks Pat