No permissions at data edit (Browser 2.0e)

From: Niels Lippke <c0032019_at_ws.rz.tu-bs.de>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 17:00:21 +0100

Hi,

I want to edit tables using the Oracle Browser. I'm not owner of these tables therefore I created synonyms and the admin sets privilegues
(=> no problems using SQL*plus).

But I can't edit tables using the Oracle Browser (extended edition) and I don't know why. Putting myself into the relation SYSTEM.BROWSER_PROFILE I can use the data editor. But I can't change anything.

Does anybody know, what's missing (wrong)?

Thanks in advance, Niels

University of Technology, Braunschweig
N.Lippke_at_tu-bs.de Received on Mon Feb 22 1999 - 10:00:21 CST