Help!! How to export these objects?

From: Violin <violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw>
Date: 22 Feb 1999 03:13:31 GMT

Hello,
I have a trouble and need some help again.... Does anyone know how to export only views,procedures,packages? I have a user "ADMIN" with a lot of tables,triggers,views,procedures,packages. If I export with owner=ADMIN,all objects are exported. But I need to export only 20 tables and associated triggers,views,procedures and packages.
I try to export with tables=tab1,tab2,tab3,.....,tab20. But those view,procedure and package are not exported.

If I export with tables=tab1,tab2,tab3,......,tab20 how could I export and import associated triggers,views,procedures and packages?

Really need help.
Thank you for your tips!

Violin.
violin.hsiao_at_mail.pouchen.com.tw Received on Sun Feb 21 1999 - 21:13:31 CST