Re: ORACLE OCP DBA

From: Martin <mjones.satisdata_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 1999 12:40:43 -0000

The exams are not difficult and unfortunately very tied to training material.
If you can't afford the courses try some of the Cram for Exam books by Mike Ault. Also available from StsWare.com are practice exams although they cost around $99 a piece.

At the end of the day - you can't beat real experience !

--
Regards
Martin Jones

OCP - DBA